The library instructions:
- Leave tools and bags outside the library’s hall.
- Don’t leave any money or valuable things in the bags.
- Don’t enter the library with any books or notebooks.
- Don’t enter the library with personal laptops. Group studying is forbidden.
- Deliver your faculty ID card and register your information on the library’s computer.
- Keep quiet and don’t disturb and switch off your phone inside the library.
- Ask the librarian when requesting a book.
- Use the contents gently, preserve it, and don’t write on it.
- No more two books on the table for one student.
- Leave the book on the table after looking at it.
- Outside borrowing isn’t allowed in case of unavailability of other copies.
- The students will be trained by the librarian to learn how to search in the digital library on the library’s computers.
The library’s administration has the right to ban whoever disobeys these instructions from benefiting from its services after consulting with the faculty’s administration.